Born on February 11, 1847, in Milan, Ohio, Thomas Edison rose from humble beginnings to work as an inventor of major technology. Setting up a lab in Menlo Park, some of the products he developed included the telegraph, phonograph, electric light bulb, alkaline storage batteries and Kinetograph (a camera for motion pictures). He died on October 18, 1931, in West Orange, New Jersey.
bio from “http://www.biography.com”
- Genius is one % Inspiration And Ninety Nine % Perspiration.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- I have not Failed, I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- Opportunity Is Missed By Most People Because It is Dressed In Overalls and Looks Like Work.
- Vision Without Execution is Delusion.
[tell-a-friend id="1" title="Share the positivity with a friend"]