Soichiro Honda (November 17, 1906 – August 5, 1991) was a Japanese engineer and industrialist. In 1948, he established Honda and oversaw its expansion from a wooden shack manufacturing bicycle motors to a multinational automobile and motorcycle manufacturer.
bio from “http://en.wikipedia.org”
- Profound belief in something allows every individual to find an immense inner force, and to overcome his or her failings.
- It wasn’t necessary to be born a nobleman or rich to succeed in life.
- You don’t measure a man’s greatness by his physical size, but by his acts, by the impact he makes on human history.
- There is a Japanese proverb that literally goes ‘Raise the sail with your stronger hand,’ meaning you must go after the opportunities that arise in life that you are best equipped to do.
- Success is 99 percent failure.
[tell-a-friend id="1" title="Share the positivity with a friend"]