Oprah Winfrey was born in the rural town of Kosciusko, Mississippi, on January 29, 1954. In 1976, Winfrey moved to Baltimore, where she hosted a hit television chat show, People Are Talking. Afterward, she was recruited by a Chicago TV station to host her own morning show. She later became the host of her own, wildly popular program, The Oprah Winfrey Show, which aired for 25 seasons, from 1986 to 2011. That same year, Winfrey launched her own TV network, the Oprah Winfrey Network.
bio from “http://www.biography.com”
- You can have it all. You just can’t have it all at once.
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
- Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
- I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we’re not wise enough to see it.
- What I know for sure is that what you give comes back to you.
[tell-a-friend id="1" title="Share the positivity with a friend"]