Dyson was born in Cromer, Norfolk, England, and was one of three children. Dyson was sent to Gresham’s School, a boarding school in Holt, Norfolk, from 1956 to 1965, when his father died of cancer. James excelled in long distance running: “I was quite good at it, not because I was physically good, but because I had more determination. I learnt determination from it.” He spent one year (1965–1966) at the Byam Shaw School of Art, and then studied furniture and interior design at the Royal College of Art (1966–1970) before moving into engineering.
bio from “http://en.wikipedia.org”
- Enjoy failure and learn from it. You can never learn from success.
- Life is a mountain of solvable problems, and I enjoy that.
- Failure is an enigma. You worry about it, and it teaches you something.
- You need a stubborn belief in an idea in order to see it realised.
- Fear is always a good motivator
[tell-a-friend id="1" title="Share the positivity with a friend"]