Create More Time - 10 Things You Should Do Every Day To Be More Productive. | Project Reality - Mind Plus

Project Reality – Mind Plus


Create More Time – 10 Things You Should Do Every Day To Be More Productive.

  • Concentrate on result driven activities and don’t waste your time on things that is not yielding dividends. It is said that 20% of our actions result in 80% of the results, therefore we must find 20% of the input that is creating the 80% of the outcomes and concentrate on it to maximize desired result.
  • Find a mentor or mimic what other successful people have already done, learn from their action but most importantly, learn from their mistakes, this will save you a lot of time and energy in the long run.
  • Prioritize your tasks is key. Perform the most important task first and make sure you complete them before moving on to less important ones.
  • Time yourself for the task at hand (give yourself a deadline).
  • Eliminate all unnecessary distractions; remember that concentration is the key here.
  • The higher the enjoyment level of the task at hand, the more time you will spend on it and ultimately higher productivity level.
  • Pick the right time of the day for yourself, some people are more productive in the morning after a good night sleep and some are night owls.
  • Write down a do list every day, writing goals down is a powerful motivational method for success. A study from 1979 Harvard MBA program showed that the 13% of the class who had goals, but did not write them down was earning twice the amount of the 84% who had no goals. The remaining 3% who had their goals written down were earning ten times as much as the other 97% of the class combined.
  • Sufficient amount of sleep is essential. It is recommended that 7 hours on average per day should be enough to have a productive working day.
  • Exercise is not only good for your health but it can also boost your energy level. Take short walk after lunch to maximize your productivity.

[tell-a-friend id="1" title="Share the positivity with a friend"]



Categories:   ALL, The Mind



%d bloggers like this: