William Henry Gates, the richest man in the world (2014) was born on October 28, 1955 and is consider being one of the most influential people in the world. With a recent estimates of his wealth worth $80.6 billion dollars which is $80,600,000,000.00 , enough to buy several small nations. Below are the 10 most inspirational quotes from the founder of Microsoft who started the personal computer revolution.
- What’s amazing is, if young people understood how doing well in school makes the rest of their life so much interesting, they would be more motivated. It’s so far away in time that they can’t appreciate what it means for their whole life.
- We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.
- Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.
- People feared coal, they feared gas-powered engines… There will always be ignorance, and ignorance leads to fear. But with time, people will come to accept their silicon masters.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
- Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player.
- I believe in innovation and that the way you get innovation is you fund research and you learn the basic facts.
- I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
- Teaching’s hard! You need different skills: positive reinforcement, keeping students from getting bored, commanding their attention in a certain way.
[tell-a-friend id="1" title="Share the positivity with a friend"]